I’ll admit it…I’m drooling a little bit from just looking at these images again. This bread was SO good! I was a little intimidated at first but it was actually SUPER easy! This would be a great dish to make for a party since people can just pull off how much or how little (yeah right!) they want.
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- Additional toppings of your choice (Note: You really can put anything you want into this which makes it even more awesome than I’ve already let on!)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a floured surface, roll your pizza dough out into a large rectangle.
- Top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni and any other additional toppings you chose.
- Using a pizza cutter or a very sharp knife, cut the dough into long strips and stack the strips on top of each other. Then cut the strips into squares, so you end up with about 20 squares. Stack the squares into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake the dough for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown. Make sure you check that the dough is cooked in the middle as well. If the top is golden brown but the dough is not cooked in the middle, cover the pan with aluminium foil and put back in the oven.
- Allow to pizza to rest for 10 minutes before turning onto a serving platter. Serve with additional pizza sauce, if desired.
Enjoy! 🙂The original recipe is from Stickafork.net