I’ll admit it. I’m usually a recipe follower. My boyfriend is pretty great at looking through a kitchen and whipping something up without a recipe. I on the other hand prefer to know what I’m getting into.
That being said…I took a gamble the other week. I had TONS of leftover ingredients from my Super Bowl party and did not want them to go to waste. So I became creative. This was the result:
Stuffed Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 1/4 cup Black Bean Dip
- 1/4 cup Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 1 Chicken breast, sliced (I obviously was lazy and bought the pre-cut chicken strips.)
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream (optional on the side)
1. Place tortilla wrap in a pan and place all ingredients on 1/2 of the wrap. Make sure to keep a small space from the edge of the wrap as well.
2. Once the wrap feels warm, fold the wrap in half making sure to keep all the ingredients inside of the wrap.
3. Flip the wrap occasionally to brown both sides of the tortilla. (Note: It can be difficult to flip the quesadilla and keep everything inside but you should be able to push the ingredients back in if they fall out.)